It's a lovely sunny day out there in Papakura ... I hope you're enjoying it.
Just a friendly reminder though ... Watercare are still promoting water conservation and the following five tips are the easiest for us all to implement.
1. Cut your shower time by two minutes (approx saving = 16 litres)
2. Turn off the tap when brushing your teeth (approx saving = 4 litres)
3. Only run your dishwasher when it’s full
4. Only run your washing machine when it’s full
5. Use the half-flush on your toilet
Thanks for you doing your share to help Auckland as a whole!
Welcome. Fiona is a successful business woman with a long connection to Papakura and from a family with a long history of working in real estate.